Pet Sitting Howard County MD
Pets we Love
Dogs, Cats, Birds, Fish, Reptiles, Pocket Pets, and Exotic Pets
Areas we Serve
Columbia, Ellicott City, Elkridge, and parts of Clarksville and Catonsville in Howard County, MD.
Options for Pet Sitting Howard County, MD
We visit your little ones while you are away for a day trip, a weekend, multi-week vacation, or a business trip. Your pets are provided with all daily care including fresh food and water, exercise, and of course lots of tender loving care. Generally, we make between one and four visits to your home everyday, and this service is available for all the pets listed above
Midday Dog Walking
This service is available while you work or are away for the day to give your dog a fun walk and exercise as well as companionship. Also, feeding, fresh water, and treats are included.
- Love and companionship for all your Pets
- Medication for your Pets
- Bring in mail and newspapers
- Water inside house plants upon request
- Open & close blinds, alternate lights, etc. so it looks like you are home
Benefits of using Columbia’s Original Pet Sitting Service
- The only people entering your home will be Kathy or Jack
- Over 45 years of experience in providing loving home care for your pets.
- Jack is a U.S. Army trained Veterinarian Technician, Dog Handler, and Trainer
- Your little ones can stay in your home, where they are safe, happy, and healthy.
Before using our service for the first time, we meet with you and your pet. During this meeting we find out everything we need to know
about feeding instructions, medical history, walking routine, litter information, and as much as we can about each pet’s personality as each one is wonderfully different. When you need a pet sitter in Howard County, MD call us.
Contact Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jack to get started at 410-766-1933